Hebert Grain Ventures
Hebert Grain Ventures is a progressive agricultural enterprise dedicated to practicing and promoting excellence in farming. Our base is our 11,000 acre farm in Fairlight, Saskatchewan. Here, three generations of our family and our dedicated team members farm canola, malt barley, fall rye, hard red spring wheat and peas. Our other ventures include business consulting, risk management consulting, land and farm management and speaking services.
Speaking Engagements HGV Managing Partner Kristjan Hebert, CPA-CA draws from wide-ranging experiences in and out of agriculture to deliver talks that inform and inspire. Let him tell your group how the 5% Rule can help you turn small improvements into big gains!
- We strive for excellence in all aspects of our operation. Our goal is to be 5% better at everything rather than 100% better at one thing.
- We will be quick to adopt new technology – but on the leading edge, not the bleeding edge.
- Safety and stewardship will be forefront in our operation. HGV will be a safe, enriching and enjoyable place to work and live.
- We will operate under a management-planned approach. We will work towards clearly defined goals, rather simply reacting to day to day circumstances.
- We will strive to achieve a positive work-life balance for our team members.
- We value open and honest communication.
- We believe that good records are essential. We will promote and empower data collection from all relevant sources.
- We believe that execution is key. We will strive for perfection in our operations while being flexible with our strategies.
- We will continue to be a progressive organization. We will not become become stagnant.
Lease your Land. Sell your Land.
Lease your land to HGV and we’ll give you a great return while we protect your legacy. We also buy agricultural land.
Get Informed. Get inspired
Have Kristjan Hebert speak at your next event. Let him tell your group how the 5% Rule can help you turn small improvements into big gains!